Apple Music Replay is a vast improvement on last year. I grabbed some of the data so I have a record of it (I have no idea if you can access a previous years data or not).
No suprises Hamilton is top again with Lin-Manuel Miranda and Leslie Odom, Jr. taking 2 of the top artist spots. Combined, they take the real top spot.
I was in the top 100 listeners for Punk Rock Factory and Goldfinger.
- Punk Rock Factory - 4,447 minutes
- Goldfinger - 3,354 minutes
- Lin-Manuel Miranda - 3,292 minutes
- Linkin Park - 3,046 minutes
- Leslie Odom, Jr. - 2,886 minutes
- Simple Plan - 2,303 minutes
- Bowling for Soup - 2,015 minutes
- Machine Gun Kelly - 1,920 minutes
- Avril Lavigne - 1,837 minutes
- MC Lars - 1,772 minutes
I have no idea how it works out the play count on albums but I assume this is individual tracks so I’ve worked out the times I’ve played an album based on this. Apple doesn’t give numbers for albums 6-10.
- Hamilton: An American Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording) - 1,581 plays / ~35 times
- Never Look Back (Deluxe) - Goldfinger - 1,099 plays / ~57 times
- Harder Than It Looks - Simple Plan 503 plays / ~50 times
- Love Sux - Avril Lavigne - 464 plays / ~38 times
- Just Woke Up - Jaret Ray Reddick - 448 plays / ~37 times
- Tickets to My Downfall (SOLD OUT Deluxe)
- RECHARGED - Linkin Park
- Kings of the New Age - State Champs
- With Sprinkles - Beefy
- Single and Famous - K.Flay and MC Lars